Monday, October 13, 2008

DWFOMY

JUST WANTED TO ADD A FEW FIRST FOR ME!!!!

First time away from my family
First time traveling across the US in a train
First time staying in a hotel by myself
First time in Washington
First time in Alaska
First time seeing the Arctic Ocean
First time on a bush plane
First time in the mountains
First time on the tundra
First time eating caribou
First time on a frozen lake
First time in really deep snow, and going for a walk
First time making a snow angel on a frozen lake
First time North of the Arctic
First time seeing the Northern Lights


Just thought I would share a few with you....
Love you all, miss you so much.....

PS. if you want to know what the title of this means, you will just have to wait...  haha, I am so evil.

1 comment:

Amber M said...

I was trying to figure out what those letters in the title meant. You better let me know soon. Those are some very interesting and exciting firsts for you. You should feel so privileged and proud.

I miss you so much. Take care. Love You!!