Sunday, October 26, 2008

Recent Care Packages

WELL, Me moving up here has really opened my eyes to how much I am loved.  I have received so many great care packages, letters, cards, emails, and gifts, that I feel really special.  It is amazing how much we take for granted to have a walmart or even gas station right down the road to run and get something.  
Well here in Alaska and in the village I am, I do not have that privilege.  I have to depend on my pantry, refrigerator or friends to provide me with something I may not have.
But with the care packages I have received this month, I feel really prepared for anything.  I also have no reason to not cook and bake now.

Here are a few pics of what I have added to my pantry...




Aunt Vicky really stocked me up on food, baking things and candy.  she also thought about my students and sent some halloween gifts for them. which I know they will love.
She also knows that activities, entertainment and events are limited here, so she sent me a book to read and a couple movies to watch.  IT IS ALL GREAT, thank  you so much!!!

Aunt Sharon and Uncle Bob sent me a great care package from Indiana.  She included a lot of goodies for me.  A note, some halloween candy and a great guardian angel to hang in my house.  Thank you so much.  I love it all!!!
Dad and PJ also got another package to me.  It was full of great bake meals, and dinners.  thank you so much.  I had also asked them to send Zoey some treats.  Kerri and I share dinners quiet often, but Zoey gets left out. so I knew she would love some treats.  Her and Kerri wanted to say thank you DAD and PJ.  Oh yeah, PJ also included movies and my checks.... now I have not excuse to not pay my bills.... haha
It was great, and I am not going to go hungry any time soon.



All is well in Alaska. Hope you are all doing great too.

love ya, miss ha

1 comment:

Amber M said...

WOW, you are so loved!! I think I might move away and see if people will send me stuff. That is so awesome!!!